In addition to the wedding and getting to spend time with family, one big highlight was that my brother and his wife Paige announced what they are naming their son, who is due in January. MY (no John, not yours, MINE) nephew :) will be named William Paul Kiser. They will call him Will. I'm super happy about that!!! :) Love it. They're naming him after my Grandpa Agre (Oscar William Agre, Jr. -- he goes by Bill.), and Paige's Grandfather (Paul).
Anyway... I loved the whole weekend.... Stan and I shared a hotel room with my mom and my youngest brother, John... which was a blast.... except for when John snored. Which he did. Loudly. :-/ Ha ha.... It was so much fun though..... as you will see below. Pardon my SLEW of pictures.....
We got turned around and lost a whole hour in Saint Louis on our trip out there! Argh! But Stan did get this pic of the Arch as we drove by it....finally back on track after all the construction craziness.

Before the wedding: Grandpa and all the cousins... minus just a couple who couldn't be there.

My brother Aaron, Sis-in-law Paige (and my nephew!!), my brother John, me, and my handsome hubby!

Mom, Uncle Dan, Aunt Kathy, Grandpa A. :) I like this pic.

Breakin' it down on the dance floor: Cousin Melody, my brother John, other brother Aaron, and my Aunt Kathy. Oh, and uh, me.
Dollar Dance: John and Candace

Dana and John (my little bro): The later the hour, the stranger John is. As you can clearly see, I, am comPLETELY normal! (Click the pic)












No comments:
Post a Comment