Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Colorado Trip, Thanksgiving, and Birthday Mania!!!

***I have a new set of pics ready on Snapfish. Leave me a comment with your email address, or shoot me an email at danalynnb@gmail.com if you want me to send you a link!***

We had a blast with our family and a few friends in Colorado! We went to be with family for Thanksgiving and got to spend a little time with friends also. Yet again, I HATE not being able to post pics of the girls on this blog...but I'll share some quick pics from our trip that don't include them:

My dear friend Sue :)

Stan and his bro Kirby. Kirby was Stan's Best Man in our wedding.

Tali's cute birthday cupcake! :)

My sweet new nephew, Will! Stan's sister Kelly's son.

Stan and Kelly and Will.

"Super Grandma" spent LOTS of time playing with Hayleigh and Tali.

Grandpa and Grandma, "Kellers" and Will

Every time we go to CO it kills me not to be able to see all of our friends!! Still, we were blessed to be able see a handful of them and to get to spend a Sunday morning at the Littleton Vineyard and see some of our CO church family.

Thanksgiving was spent with Stan's Mom and Dad; his sister Kelly, her hubby Chris, their son Will and their beautiful niece Leyah, and Chris's mom Sue and step-dad Chico. We had a HILARIOUS time playing the pictionary/telephone game that I told you about in a previous post. Sooo much fun!!! :)

We had a quadruple birthday party while we were there also! We celebrated Hayleigh's birthday, as well as mine (the 28th), Kelly's (the 29th) and Tali's (the 301th). Whew! Fun times! Thanks to Kelly for hosting and planning everything!

Back on the home front now.... Tali is a BLAST these days! I can't believe she's a year old already. Just when I think she can't possibly get any more FUN (or funNY!), she does! Early one morning while we were in CO, she was hanging out in Stan's and my bed with us for a bit...She was laying there saying, "Hiiii Da-da," over and over. Cuuuuuute! Talk about melting our hearts!! Today in the bathtub she was playing with her rubber ducky and was trying to say "Ducky." She signed "hungry" to me today when I asked her if she was hungry and took 5 steps this afternoon on her own. I am continually blown away by how QUICKLY she is learning these days. I know it only accelerates from here and I'm so excited to get to be in on these milestones with her. It is so much fun.

I guess that's about it for now.... We have our Christmas tree up and partially decorated, finally. Tonight Hayleigh and I made paper snowflakes to go on the tree. They're cute and fun...Stan made one too! :)

Hope you all are enjoying this season and remembering to slow down and encounter Jesus in the midst of it. His amazing love and His pursuit of our hearts are made more real to me when I think about an all-powerful, holy God coming to Earth as a baby so that we might have life-changing friendship and partnership with Him. Wow. He is good. Remember to celebrate His goodness this Christmas season.

Love you guys!!






No comments: