Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

40 Weeks, 3 Days.... The Wait Continues

Well, on Tuesday when I thought I was in early labor, it must've been "false" labor or "pre-labor" because I'm pretty much NOT in labor right now....NOR do we have a sweet baby boy in our arms....YET. I had contractions all day Tuesday, into Tuesday night, and by Wed. morning they had stopped almost completely. I probably had a total of only 5 or 6 contractions ALLLLL day yesterday.

K. So here we are on Thursday morning.... still waiting. I have an appointment with one of our midwives today so we'll see what she has to say about where things are at. Actually, I talked briefly with her last night and she said she thinks I'll go into labor tonight. We'll see....

:)

In the meantime I'm doing okay, impatient but not frustrated. Feeling the grace of God to keep waiting this out.....and thankful to be getting ready to meet my baby boy SOON! :) C'mon Isaac!

2 comments:

Becca said...

where is the picture to go with this post? :)

Dana Butler said...

urgh... need to take a couple
i'll ask Stan to in a few min