Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

California! :)

I'm super excited about a trip that I have coming up next week. I'm going to be leading worship for a women's retreat through Women of the Harvest (WOTH). They have a "retreat ministry" to missionary women who have been serving overseas. This particular retreat is in Irvine, CA, July 10-13. WOTH brings in a team of volunteers for each retreat who fill various roles to serve the women, including ladies who do pedicures, hairstylists, massage therapists, professional counselors, etc. They also bring in a speaker and a worship leader. Their worship leader for this retreat had to cancel kind of at the last minute, and I have a friend in CO whose mom works with WOTH... She told her mom about me, and it was through that connection that I ended up being asked to lead worship for this retreat. I'm excited about what the Lord wants to do in these ladies' hearts during this special time...and what He wants to do in mine. I'm feeling a growing anticipation in my own heart of what He will do.... His heart is so FOR these ladies. I'm excited to see Him bring refreshment and healing and just breathe LIFE into their hearts. It's gonna be GOOOOOD! :)

Anyway, I will be sure and post pictures from the retreat when I return... But while I'm gone, if you think of us, please pray for me and for the ladies at the retreat... Pray for Stan while I'm gone, pray that God will protect my voice and my health.... Pray that God will meet with all of us in personal ways during this time. I will be gone Monday July 7th - Monday July 14th.

**The website for this ministry is www.womenoftheharvest.com. Check it out - become a registered user and read through it... SUCH good stuff. Great examples of how women have been changed by the Lord through this ministry. **

Thanks everyone! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Miss Chrysti said...

Awesome! You will have an awesome time, and I'll be praying for you, cuz!! :o)